Sunday, May 10, 2009

Curry?

So, I know we have very few followers in our early stages, but I was wondering does anyone know how to make a good curry? I have lots of bell peppers and potatoes, so I thought I would try to make some curry. Trouble is I've never done it before. I (surprisingly) turned to my old roomie, Stephanie, for some advice. This is what she said in an aim chat:

Um...you chop carrots and onions and potatoes and chicken
and then you throw in the instant curry stuff
with water I think
and voila
magic

but how do you get the curry consistency?

you just stir until it gets how you want it
or you could just copypaste the back of a instant curry box.
it's about the same level of informational depth

Oooooh
good idea

box might be better

So now my question is...does anyone know a good instant curry box to use? And what's your favorite veggies to throw in? Thanks! :)

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking to make an Indian curry, http://www.vahrehvah.com/ is a great site to learn how to make Indian dishes. My roommate is from India and referred me to the site. He uses it all the time to cook his meals.

    -(Mary B.'s college roomie)

    ReplyDelete